It’s been a while since I started with nogg-aholic, a project about videogame exploration, which I’ve decided to expand.
I have the permanent feeling that I should share what I learn with others, so this blog will not follow a fixed theme, but rather will deal with what I like and I want to tell at the moment.
A link to the hack
I have decided that Nogg-aholic becomes a blog based on Ghost, a blogging platform created with Node.JS, the content of the old blog will still be available in a local copy that I will not publish.
I will talk about the things I like.
In this blog I will talk about:
- Zelda (The new title of the blog is directly based on this saga)
- Paella Valenciana
- Analysis of binaries x86, x64 and ARM-v7
- Programming and internals on different languages
- Web development, although very little since it’s something that bores me a lot after so many years.
- Cooking recipes that I make in my house
- Algorithms of procedural generation
- Anything else that happens to me
Welcome to your new home. It’s a pleasure to write for you. A new adventure begins.